We aim to cater for the needs of all visitors in our 16 bedroom inn.The following statement is a summery of our provision. If you have any specific questions please feel free to call or e-mail us and we will endeavour to help.
- Bus stop outside building to main bus/train station buses running approx every 10 min.
- Both train/coach stations less than 15 min walk from building.
- Our website features many of our guest rooms.
- Contact us by phone or e-mail (details below)
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Large car park access from main road entering the building through the courtyard.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- Main entrance leads into reception area, guest can from there be escorted to there rooms where facilities are explained.
- Main reception and bars all decorated in an Edwardian theme.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- Halls and landings all decorated and furnished in Edwardian decor.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- On ground floor of building we have a dining/breakfast room, lounge, large pool room and three bar area's.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Bar area, Take Away & Cafe
- Breakfast is served in one of the two dining rooms on the ground floor.
- All diets are catered for.
- Three bar area's on ground floor.
- Cellar bar open on weekends.
- No smoking throughout the premises.
- Laundry serivice available.
- Iron and ironing board available on request.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting
- Conference and meeting rooms for 10 to 200 people.
Clubs & Entertainment
- Large cellar bar downstairs featuring live bands and DJ's on some weekends.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
- We have 16 bedrooms, 15 on first and second floor and one annex room on ground floor.
- All rooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities, televisions and wi-fi.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
- All rooms are en-suite with tiled floors.
- Most rooms shower only, two with bath and shower.
- Use of kitchen available on request with fridge facilities.
Grounds and Gardens
- Beautiful courtyard with comfortable seating.
- A marquee at side of building with tables and seating.
- Secretarial services available.
- We welcome your feedback to help us improve. If you have any comments please phone or e-mail us.
Local accessible taxi numbers: Taxi service round corner for main building (1 min walk)
- To maintain the standard of service.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
Address: 171 Westgate
Telephone: 01274 721784
Fax: 01274 341122
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01274721784 or email email@example.com
Created: 10 June 2009